Sunday, October 01, 2006

Blue set progress

Back to knitting news :)

The blue set is growing fast, because it is so small and cute. Some days ago I've finished the trousers, knitted braces, and sewed buttons. And then I started the sweater - in pattern they suggest using circular needles, but it seems I will never get used to them. So I used ordinary, strait needles.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This red thimble for different color dividing is absolutly irreplaceable for Norwegian pattern.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And for 3 afternoons (and a couple of minutes before going to work), I managed to finish fron and back peace, and one sleeve.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I found on KnittingWisdom this great video for Three Needle bind off, and I used it here. It is great, it gives thin joint. The adress is:
http://www.knittingwisdom.com/classes/basics-binding-off-three-needle-bind-off.htm

2 Comments:

Anonymous Maria Moreno said...

Maya, it is such a lovely set, please make sure you show us the finished items. Thank you very much for sharing. Ah, I had never seen the thimble for holding different yarns. Good tool! Maria.

October 01, 2006  
Blogger Knitcrazy said...

Oh Maya,
What a beautiful baby Set!!!
It is so SWEET!!!
How do you like using that thimble??

Penny
http://pennyknits.blogspot.com/

October 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home